- XM myfi radio - from daddy
- ADORABLE blue sewing machine that I can learn to quilt with - from mom
- canvases - from aunt jean and mom
- acrylics - from mom
- the cutest build-a-bear in the world, named Bruce - from Eli and Jodi
- five, count 'em, five great scarves - from a bunch of folks (it really isn't that cold in Mississippi though)
- a bonsai tree - umm, from myself
- time with one of my best friends, with which we fashioned the ugliest sweater in existence for her "ugly sweater party" (I'm gonna try so hard to get a pic of this thing -- you have to see it)
Monday, December 26, 2005
Totally awesome Christmas presents Holly got this year:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a slice of envy for your MyFi. Did you use the scarves for the sweater? ha ha
Peace in Jesus!
Post a Comment