skip to main | skip to sidebar
Turned Around

Saturday, March 25, 2006


Nell, I promised you a hot dog, and you got it. I'm sure you would have loved the puzzled look on the vendor's face when we seized the mustard bottle. Posted by Picasa
Posted by holly at 1:13 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

holly
I'm trying to teach a few Mexican children how to walk closer to Jesus as I try to do the same thing myself. Join me as I travel onward. Read, encourage, admonish, enjoy.
View my complete profile
  • The Kristo
  • FOUNT of Mercy
  • To Write Love on Her Arms
  • My 43 Things
  • My Turndaround Photoblog
  • Pearls Before Swine

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (39)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2006 (44)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • home
      • We actually had time to snap this photo and succes...
      • Amber, who is well versed in all of the ancient la...
      • Nell, I promised you a hot dog, and you got it. I...
      • Off to New York
      • Scary Stuff
      • Lord, I am Yours, And I must belong to no one b...
      • Strawberry smoothies...
      • a tribute to nicknames
      • mar.3
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (16)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)