Yes, it's been a long absence, and I promise to post something relevant to my life up soon, but as I've been on an all day grading spree, I thought I'd inform you of some interesting facts from one of my students. Last week, we read a story about a blind mom and her guide dog. As an assignment, I had my students find five facts about guide dogs from the story. Here is my pupil's finest work typed just as she has written it:
- tha sometimes guide dogs go to the other way.
- A guide dog you need train them.
- It need to be a dog that isn't blind.
- The dog need to have a collar and a speshial lish.
- A guide dog can't be a chiuau.
There you have it. Let it be known that blind dogs and chiuahahs need not apply.
-Holly
1 comment:
this. is. hilarious.
Post a Comment