Saturday, October 27, 2007

Just a Few Pictures

Okay, so it's been a while since I've posted any pictures. Here are a few in no order whatsoever. First, Here I am attempting to face paint (with a make-up pencil) at the anniversary celebration for the kid's club in Arenalis (which I should be volunteering at today).

Here I am with Tara and Dominique at QUIDAM, this past Wednesday. Yes, we were trying out for the part of the 'strong man', but sadly, none of us got a call back. Also, you can't see them because of my coat and purse lying on the ground, but I was wearing some fierce shoes that night. (Amber, they're the ones I got before the wedding.)


For Kelly's birthday, we went to a little German jazz cafe to listen to live music. It rained all the way there, there was no live music, and the food took over an hour to drift out to our table an order at a time, but we had lots of fun. (Traci, Cinthia, Marcella, Christen, Kelly, Melissa, & me)


And here I am with Lindsay and Kelly on the way home from my birthday movie celebration. Clearly, Kelly just loves to walk arm in arm with her friends. Also, I have no idea why I am sticking my tongue out -- none.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading your blog-it sounds just like you!! Will email you later with the latest news from New Hebron-don't count it being exciting!!! hA! Love ya, Pat