I should have posted this hours ago, when I could remember more stuff, and not past midnight, when I'm only up because of my serious jetlag. This, dear reader, is what you get. I landed yesterday in Istanubul. It's been such an awesome two days thusfar, and I've got the rest of the week to go! Right now, I think I'll hit a few highlights, and come back and elaborate later (some of the following topics you may never see again).
On the flight...Airsen and the drunken traveling flight attendants.
Sunday...dog poo and the attacking pole, the Fenerbache game, making myself stay awake, and my first Turkish food.
Monday...did I sleep that late??, Lunch and shopping(can you order for me?), hotter than helvah, bus legs, Turkish men are everywhere (and they ARE all really attractive), Hammie's fun
Tuesday...the street bazaar; the spice bazaar and mustafa; the blue mosque; aya sophia; playing hammie on the tram; the grand bazaar, ilhan, and lots of attention; walking, walking, walking; narcoleptic european bible study; scary (not really) bus and cab ride; turkish delight and the office
Wednesday...American reality shows and the Turkish super store
Thursday..-falldayallday/Thanksgiving
Friday...fly away home, I can't stand CDG airport, must...sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment