You probably don't care that the moron passed her Praxis II exam. I'm excited though, because it means I'm one step closer to getting liscenced to teach, and that I won't have to shell out another $120 for the mind numbing thing. Anyway, any nearly thirty-something that still uses the "dot method" to compute her mathematics needs to be a little worried about passing a test that includes square roots, etc...
In other news, I have been fairly consumed with the elderly life lately. I even find that I'm acting like my grandparents in certain instances. I'll be ready to mingle with the whipper-snappers at MC starting next week.
Here's something that you can pray for -- I re-joined my childhood church as soon as I returned, and I'm praying about starting a new outreach ministry there. I don't want to start something just because I can though. I want it to be totally orchestrated by God. I've also been asked to teach a Discipleship class. I'm considering it.
Finally, I'm hoping to soon get some pics of Leticia's visit to MS. when I do, rest assured that our adventure of getting stranded on Lakeland Drive will be photo-highlited right here on Turndaround.
More later, I promise--
Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment