Not long ago, I was with a friend, looking for a new place to live. All we were armed with was the printouts from one of those rental websites, and a small map given to us by a friendly realtor's office earlier that day. The address said "Union Street", so we found the coordinates, then headed of to brave the coastal heat and tourist saturated traffic. We couldn't find the property. We checked the map again to find that there was another Union Street, so we dashed off in our new direction. This time, we couldn't even find the street. We looked at the map once more. We noticed an obscure little street, all the way across town that was named Union, so we once again hauled our hot and tired selves downtown. We found it. I hated the place. Oh well, lesson learned.
A day later I found a great place in an entirely different city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment